2020 SANITISER SLAM SENIOR COMP
Two team contacts are required and are responsible for the following.
- Relay any communication from the office to all team members.
- Contact the office if forfeiting to ensure opposition can be notified.
- Organise personnel to fulfil team duty requirements.
- Ensure instalment invoices are paid in full and on time.
Registration (per player)
Valid for 12 months from payment. Registration fee is Basketball NSW / Illawarra membership and sports injury insurance.
- $130 – players born 2002 or earlier
- $95 – players born 2003 and later. Junior players must be a minimum of 15 years old to participate in senior competition.
New players REGISTER ONLINE to ensure registration aligns with seasons process your online registration the week before the start of the competition.
Current players registration renewal reminder are emailed from Sports TG (these may filter to junk mail) RENEW ONLINE.
Games fees (per team/game)
- $60 – Social
- $80 – Division 1 – 5*
- $80 – Championship*
*All game fees will be payable via new payment app – further information to be provided shortly.
Game and duty times weekly from 7:00pm through to 10:00pm start times. Draws will be available on the Snakepit website closer to the start date. To locate the draw, change the season to 2020 then select competition. Draws are subject to amendment any amendments are emailed.
Duty will be covered by Basketball Illawarra during the 2020 Sanitiser Slam!
Matching singlets numbered between 0-99. No duplicate numbers. Basketball or sports shorts. Casual and board shorts not permitted.
When considering uniforms, sublimated uniforms are generally the best option as there is no limitations to the design and artwork is dyed into the fabric so there is never any peeling or fading. The quality is 100 times better and will last longer and aren’t much more expensive then stock singlets with applied piecework.
QUESTIONS? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on (02) 42259999